For WORLD BANK and new IMF special Agents and Internal Affairs BANCOMER
2014 12 19 – Espana – Bancomer BBVA Mexicans, Spaniards and a world International Organized crime group has been identified.
Arrests and stings are now working around the clock. As chair of Board of Governors, I have personally led the Investigation and can verify programming of phones and illegal transferring of money, and many infractions of banking laws that will lead to felony charges and some will be accused of conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to conceal crimes against the state of their Kingdom Nations.
Like some of my companies, This eclectic group member have kept the Public from knowing the complete truth of their new ownership. from lower level workers in each branch and from failure to pay employees their new salaries and a total failure to communicate with me just to even say hello.
Reluctancy to cooperate with bank officials. This occurrence is happening in other banks as well. Certain customers and even people in prison are this coup that is trying to bring back the murderous group the Masons.
This group is very uneducated and immature and have intelligent decision maker they are loosing very day.
The one thing they know how to do is rob and fire people they do not have the right o fire.
They soon find themselves in jail.
For people who are innocent and have been fired or their money stolen from or variable rates raised so high they cannot pay their Mortgage Gods Holy Spirit will redeem you.
God has not let me down nor will God let you down. We have plenty of good catholics and christians, Jews and muslims to work to recruit more than enough.
I do not apologize to my employees at any of my Banks or Business men or women for putting them in jail life with out for supporting the return of the worlds most sinister and murderous group of men most of whom are dead.
They think they can negoitate their release by not turning over documents that belong to me entrusted to them by the Holy Spirit as a way to get to meet me in person.
I wish their families the best and I will put their families on welfare Job training program and relocate them if they cannot afford their houses and look for extended relatives for their children to live with.
I am a good person and I thought they were good people to. We were going to save the world together with the power and grace of the Holy Spirit.
But they want to be just like the Masons and International Organized Crime group of Bankers playing me on both sides with the ultimate goal that I care not nor wish to mention.
I pray fro their children and their spouses that did not work for the bank. I will continue this investigation until all these Mexicans and they all act like Mexicans are in Jail.
Trained by their presidents and leaders to steal they have no excuse.
We do have good people at my Banks and it only takes a few to be and International crime ring.
World Bank the Holy Spirit will make sure their families or children do not suffer and Angelcraft Crown World Bank Reserve will keep the market stable by the power and Grace of the Holy Spirit.
Knowing good decisions and right from wrong their “Estafas” as they like to call them used to always involve Mason presidents and World leaders and the old system Masons from all nations stoled money from the people and each other.
The lord gives chances and the lord takes them away and to the Good, the Lord always restores what has been lost.
World prosperity is assured, but not for these people many who were once poor who got convinced that they could be rich over night by not respecting the power of Gods Holy Spirit that is saving their world from the new “organizations criminals” and say they are “Testigos of Jehova” and send missionaries to my door and dare to mock me.
May peace be upon the real witnesses of Jehovah who I pray send not one more missionary to my door and fail to recognize the error of their ways.
May God bless and help our new employees and worry not this is not going to some scandalous lengthy investigation so they can keep stealing mostly from citizens, government, associations given grants and myself.
God will restore what we have given and rectify what I nor the Holy Spirit have approved or not approved.
Trust no media on the internet or anywhere that say anything about money or politics. We are using the media to draw out mason Idol worshippers and criminals that think like them.
God knows your hearts and think twice before applying to my banks we are an equal opportunity rejector of people with bad intentions and employer of good people.
When God fixes the world and you find yourself in jail, you will know your sentence is fair and justified.
I forgive all world criminals that call me and God stupid idiots. We care not to make criminals, but take people at their word until they forget their promises and make a mistake and commit a crime.
A Central Bank is a financial institution that controls country’s monetary policy, and usually has several mandates including, but not limited to issuing national currency, maintaining the value of the currency, ensuring financial system stability, controlling credit supply, serving as a last-resort lender to other banks and acting as government’s banker. The central bank might be or might not be independent the government. In theory independent central bank, will ensure there is no political influence over the central banks policy, however even with the so-called “independent central banks” that is not always the case.
Some of the well-known central banks are the US Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Canada, Reserve Bank of Australia, and the European Central Bank. Some central banks are responsible for single’s country monetary policy, for example the Bank of Canada, while others manage the monetary policy of group of countries like the European Central Bank. There is no single naming convention for central bank’s naming, but usually the name is in one or close to one of the following forms – Bank of [Country], Central Bank of [Country] or National Bank of [Country]. One notable exception here is the US Federal Reserve.
Central banks manage their countries monetary policies, which includes currency issuing (most world currencies are fiat currencies not backed by silver or gold), maintaining the country’s FOREX and gold reserves, managing money supply, and managing the cost of credit by setting interest rates. The monetary policy enforced by a central bank is used in general to influence the economic activity (avoid recessions, facilitate economy growth, etc.) and control inflation.
Short-term Interest Rates
One of the most powerful weapons in central banks’ arsenal is the short-term interest rate setting. The short-term interest rate is the overnight interbank lending rate. Lowering the short-term interest rate in effect lowers the cost of credit, thus stimulating people and businesses to borrow in hope to expand the economy. Increasing interest rates, makes borrowing more expensive, and is usually used to control overheating economies and inflation.
Open Market Operations
Open market operations are purchases and/or sales of government securities in the open market. Central banks use open market operations to effectively control the money supply – the total amount of money circulating in the country’s economy. Purchasing government securities expands the money supply, while selling them actually contracts the money supply.
- Afghanistan Central Bank Bank
- Albania Central Bank Bank
- Algeria Central Bank Bank
- Argentina Central Bank Central Bank
- Armenia Central Bank Central Bank of
- Aruba Central Bank Central Bank
- Australia Central Bank Reserve Bank
- Austria Central Bank Austrian
- Azerbaijan Central Bank National
Bank of Azerbaijan
- Bahamas Central Bank Central
Bank of The Bahamas
- Bahrain Central Bank Central Bank
- Bangladesh Central Bank Bangladesh
- Barbados Central Bank Central
Bank of Barbados
- Belarus Central Bank National
- Bank of the Republic of Belarus
- Belgium Central Bank National Bank of Belgium
- Belize Central Bank Central
- Bank of Belize
- Benin Central Bank Central Bank of West African States
- BCEAO) Bermuda Central Bank Bermuda Monetary
- Authority Bhutan Central Bank Royal
- Monetary Authority of Bhutan
- Bolivia Central Bank Central Bank of Bolivia
- Bosnia Central Bank Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Botswana Central Bank Bank of Botswana
- Brazil Central Bank Central Bank of Brazil
- Bulgaria Central Bank Bulgarian
- National Bank
- Burkina Faso Central Bank Central Bank of West African States
- Cambodia Central Bank National
- Bank of Cambodia
- Cameroon Central Bank Bank of Central
- African States
- Canada Central Bank
- Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada
- Cayman Islands Central Bank Cayman
- Islands Monetary Authority
- Central African Republic Central Bank Bank of Central
- African States Chad Central Bank Bank of Central
- Chile Central Bank Central Bank of Chile
- China Central Bank The People’s Bank of China
- Colombia Central Bank Bank of the Republic
- Comoros Central Bank Central Bank of Comoros
- Congo Central Bank Bank of Central African States
- Costa Rica Central Bank Central Bank of Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire Central Bank Central Bank of West African States
- Croatia Central Bank Croatian National Bank
- Cuba Central Bank Central
- Bank of Cuba
- Cyprus Central Bank Central
- Bank of Cyprus
- Czech Republic Central Bank Czech National Bank
- Denmark Central Bank National
- Bank of Denmark
- Dominican Republic Central Bank Central
- Bank of the Dominican Republic
- East Caribbean area Central Bank Eastern
- Caribbean Central Bank
- Ecuador Central Bank Central Bank of Ecuador
- Egypt Central Bank Central Bank of Egypt
- El Salvador Central Bank Central
- Reserve Bank of El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea Central Bank Bank of Central
- Estonia Central Bank Bank of Estonia
- Ethiopia Central Bank National Bank of Ethiopia
- European Union Central Bank European Central Bank
- Fiji Central Bank Reserve Bank of Fiji
- Finland Central Bank Bank of Finland
- France Central Bank Bank of France
- Gabon Central Bank Bank of Gabon
- The Gambia Central Bank Central Bank of The Gambia
- Georgia Central Bank National Bank of Georgia
- Germany Central Bank Deutsche Bundesbank
- Ghana Central Bank Bank of Ghana
- Greece Central Bank Bank of Greece
- Guatemala Central Bank Bank of Guatemala
- Guinea Bissau Central Bank Central Bank of West African States
- Guyana Central Bank Bank of Guyana
- Haiti Central Bank Central Bank of Haiti
- Honduras Central Bank Central
- Bank of Honduras
- Hong Kong Central Bank Hong
- Kong Monetary Authority
- Hungary Central Bank Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Iceland Central Bank Central Bank of Iceland
- India Central Bank Reserve Bank of India
- Indonesia Central Bank Bank Indonesia
- Iran Central Bank The Central
- Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iraq Central Bank Central Bank of Iraq
- Ireland Central Bank Central
- Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
- Israel Central Bank Bank of Israel
- Italy Central Bank Bank of Italy
- Jamaica Central Bank Bank of Jamaica
- Japan Central Bank Bank of Japan
- Jordan Central Bank Central Bank of Jordan
- Kazakhstan Central Bank National Bank of Kazakhstan Kenyal
- Bank of Kenya Korea Central Bank Bank of Korea
- Kuwait Central Bank Central Bank of Kuwait
- Kyrgyzstan Central Bank National
- Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Latvia Central Bank Bank of Latvia
- Lebanon Central Bank Central Bank of LebanonLesotho Central
- Central Bank of Lesotho Bank Lesotho
- Libya Central Bank Central Bank of Libya
- Lithuania Central Bank Bank of Lithuania
- Luxembourg Central Bank Central Bank of Luxembourg
- Macao Central Bank Monetary Authority of Macao
- Macedonia Central Bank National Bank of the Republic of
- Madagascar Central Bank Central Bank of Madagascar
- Malawi Central Bank Reserve Bank of Malawi
- Malaysia Central Bank Central Bank of Malaysia
- Mali Central Bank Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Malta Central Bank Central Bank of Malta
- Mauritius Central Bank Bank of Mauritius
- Banco Central de Espiritu Santo, Banco YHWH
- Moldova Central Bank National Bank of Moldova
- Mongolia Central Bank Bank of Mongolia
- Morocco Central Bank Bank of Morocco
- Mozambique Central Bank Bank of Mozambique
- Namibia Central Bank Bank of Namibia
- Nepal Central Bank Central Bank of Nepal
- Netherlands Central Bank Netherlands Bank Netherlands
- Antilles Central Bank Bank of the Netherlands
- AntillesNew Zealand Central Bank Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Nicaragua Central Bank Central Bank of Nicaragua
- Niger Central Bank Central Bank of West African States Nigeria
- Central Bank Central Bank of Nigeria
- Norway Central Bank Central Bank of Norway
- Oman Central Bank Central Bank of Oman
- Pakistan Central Bank State Bank of Pakistan
- Papua New Guinea Central Bank Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Paraguay Central Bank Central Bank of Paraguay
- Peru Central Bank Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Philippines Central Bank Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Poland Central Bank National Bank of Poland
- Portugal Central Bank Bank of Portugal
- Qatar Central Bank Qatar Bank of Quarter
- Romania Central Bank National Bank of Romania
- Central Bank of Russia Bank of Russia
- Rwanda Central Bank National Bank of Rwanda
- San Marino Central Bank Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
- Samoa Central Bank Central
- Bank of Samoa
- Saudi Arabia Central Bank Saudi
- Arabian Monetary Agency
- Senegal Central Bank Central Bank of West African States
- Serbia Central Bank National Bank of Serbia
- Seychelles Central Bank Central Bank of Seychelles
- Sierra Leone Central Bank Bank of Sierra Leone
- Singapore Central Bank Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Slovakia Central Bank National Bank of Slovakia
- Solomon Islands Central Bank Central Bank of Solomon Islands
- South Africa Central Bank South African Reserve Bank
- Spain Central Bank Bank of Spain
- Sri Lanka Central Bank Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Sudan Central Bank Bank of Sudan
- Surinam Central Bank Central
- Bank of Suriname Swaziland Central Bank
- The Central Bank of Swaziland
- Sweden Central Bank Sveriges Riksbank Switzerland Central
- Bank Swiss National Bank
- Tajikistan Central Bank National Bank of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Tanzania Central Bank Bank of Tanzania
- Thailand Central Bank Bank ofThailand
- Togo Central Bank
- Central Bank of West African States
- Tonga Central Bank National Reserve Bank of Tonga
- Trinidad and Tobago Central Bank Central Bank of Trinidad and
- Tobago Tunisia Central Bank Central Bank of Tunisia
- Turkey Central Bank Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Uganda Central Bank Bank of Uganda
- Ukraine Central Bank National Bank of Ukraine
- United Arab Emirates Central Bank Central
- Bank of United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom Central Bank Bank of England
- United States of America Central Bank Federal Reserve
- Uruguay Central Bank Central
- Bank of Uruguay
- Vanuatu Central Bank Reserve
- Bank of Vanuatu
- Venezuela Central Bank Central Bank of Venezuela
- Yemen Central Bank Central Bank of Yemen
- Zambia Central Bank Bank of Zambia
- Zimbabwe Central Bank Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe